Bearings and Gears Lubricant by NANO Materials & Processes Inc.
Contains nanodiamonds in a biodegradable lubricant base.
Virtually eliminates micro sparking from metal-metal contact. Works as a high-pressure lubricant even in applications where normally used lubricants fail.
- Reduces friction without adding fluid-tension load
- Extends lubricated component life 20-40%.
- Maintains thin film tension
- Hardens contacting metal surfaces with a nanodiamond coating
- Improves heat transfer
- Promotes temperature stability
- Will not break down due to heat
- Reduces gear lash
- Reduces operational noise
- Stops momentary micro-welding during loss-of-lubrication conditions
- Extreme pressure lubricant
Get better performance and increase bearing life up to 40%. Even rejuvenates some worn bearings!
Nano Materials & Processes, Inc. (“NMPI”) combines science, engineering, and imagination to create disruptive, high-value products and solutions. We develop and produce custom and off-the-shelf applications of detonation synthesis nanodiamonds in Composite Materials, Electrochemical Deposition and Tribology.